Sunday, May 20, 2007

Grasping at straws...

No, I haven't gone to get the camera out of the van. Maybe today...

In the meantime, I've been reading all the internet info I can find on baby's position, options, and so forth... Yes, I know. The internet is full of useless and potentially dangerous information. I am quite conservative by nature (no kidding?!) and am quite thorough with my research. Anyhow, there isn't much out in cyberspace. Just as well.

The one non-invasive option mentioned repeatedly is working on a "birth ball". It's just a big exercise ball used for pre-natal exercise, labor management, and post-partum recovery. Since they are inexpensive and Jason wants one anyhow for working on core muscle strength, we bought one.



Now, you know why I didn't go in search of the camera! None of you needs to see me on that thing! We'll obviously keep you posted on its efficacy. In the meantime, George is thrilled to have a soccer ball as big as he!

No comments: