Sunday, May 25, 2008

Teaching her "class"

Yes, they're imaginary. That doesn't mean, however, that they don't need their work corrected! She will play like this for hours. And, other than the fact that she uses any and all of my school supplies she can find, it really is funny to watch her teach. She emulates me and her other co-op teachers. It's very cute!

(Note: my very cool solution for my white board. I have no available wall space for it. Even if I did, I'm not sure I'd want it permanently on my dining (school) room wall. But we use it all the time, especially for math and spelling. So... I set it on the windowsill. It's easily movable and yet it's quite stable. I do have suction cups with hooks keeping it securely in place. How smart am I?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a hard time picturing this, when you told me. What a great idea! And Kjersten's hair cut is so cute!! She looks like a little teacher.

Wendy