Sunday, September 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (Labor Day edition...)



Two weeks off did NOT help my motivation or my dinner offerings... Lesson learned.




This week's offerings (including planned breakfasts, lunches & snacks):


Monday: chicken caesar wraps

Tuesday: BLTs

Wednesday: chicken pot pie

Thursday: grilled brisket, cream biscuits, green salad

Friday: breakfast (pancakes, eggs, bacon, fruit)

Saturday: tacos (with homemade refried beans/ homemade tortillas)

Sunday: turkey breast (if I can find one...), stuffing, green beans



Lunches (in no particular order):
  • grilled hamburgers/ corn/ fresh veggies

  • chili dogs/ carrots/ fresh peaches
  • mini-sub sandwiches/ chips/ mandarin oranges

  • bean burritos/ carrots/ applesauce

  • grilled cheese sandwiches/ homemade tomato soup

  • leftovers...


Breakfasts:



Snacks:

  • ants on a log (Rhys' new favorite)
  • chips & homemade salsa
  • yogurt covered raisins
  • peaches (of course)
  • Oreos & milk (I know... full of HFCS, but they were such a good deal and we LOVE them! What a treat!)

There you have it... If you would like more ideas & inspiration, visit this week's Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you will soon join me for Crock Pot Wednesday. Not only is it free, it's just a fun thing to do. I will look forward to your post on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com with Mister Linky.

Michele said...

Looks yummy! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope to keep the organizing going; we have many books to get in order, but not sure when I'll be up to tackling all that lol!

Colleen said...

It's been over a month. We need an update. :)