Saturday, November 17, 2007

Boring field trip? Nahhhhh...

Going to see a little airplane might seem like it would be less than thrilling to Rhys. After all, he has a grandpa who flies a helicopter. He also has an uncle who, not only flies a plane, but lets Rhys fly it as well.

Wrong. He loved it. We took our middle grammar class to a flight instructor to learn a bit about flight. We're in the middle of studying the Wright brothers so it only makes sense to go sit in a little bitty plane. I, personally, prefer to fly in planes that have their own bathrooms and beverage service.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for sharing the pics! That looks like it was a LOT of fun!

Unknown said...

I have pictures of each of the kiddos that I'll give to them once I send them to be printed. I rarely remember my camera, so it's nice that I did remember that day.