Thursday, July 31, 2008

Would ya look at that?!

Well, if you know me, you know I am a bit of a procrastinator. So... why did I post 23 times tonight? I'll tell you... Our ISP is going under and I'm expecting any minute to lose my internet connection with no real clue about when I might procure a new one. (One of the joys of living in the house with a view... No DSL.)

So, here you go... Lots of photos. Please excuse the occasional out-of-order post. I was really hurrying!

I'll do my best to keep up with or without a connection to call my own.

(BTW, if you blog- I haven't been reading. Reading other's blogs reminds me that I am horribly behind on mine, so I don't. Now, I'm off to read yours until the connection vaporizes!)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I saw your name several times on the blogosphere today and figured you must be out and about blogging. Sure enough you have a bunch of posts. I'll have to read them all later tonight!

Did you find another provider?

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Don't make me wait so long next time! lol
Wendy