Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Look ma! I still fit...

When Jason is out of town, the kids beg to sleep in our room with me. Ummmm... I don't think so. I simply love having the bed all to myself (I prefer the middle!) Anyhow, for some reason or another, we put the toddler bed in our room months ago and since it's still there, I compromise by allowing each kid a night to sleep in mom & dad's room ON THE TODDLER BED! Kjersten & Brennen are all over it. Cael doesn't get an option- he still adores his crib so there he stays. Rhys debates... This time, he took me up on the offer.


He still fits... Nearly 11 years after we bought him this sweet little bed. I don't know how comfortable he was, but he slept all night and didn't complain the next day.


Cael toddled in at first light to find his biggest brother on "his" bed!


No matter. He just climbed in and set to waking him up...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bed still looks brand new. Rhys looks very comfy in it. What a fun treat for him. Cael looks pleased as punch to be lying down next to his big brother. :)

Wendy