My baby girl is seven years old today (as of 2:41pm). I see her big blue eyes and look of wonder when I look at Cael... I see Rhys in her when she's inspecting those nasty meal worms we brought home. She doesn't giggle as often as Brennen, but it's just as contagious when she does...
A few little observations about Little Lou:
- She still says "each either" instead of "each other."
- Lou will snuggle with mom, dad, George, or Ole anytime!
- Happiness is mom's discarded agendas, excel spreadsheets, or budget sheets that she can use to play.
- Markers, glue, stapler, and paper clips.
- Pink and purple glitter.
- Curly girly handwriting.
- CDs, MP3 player. Music. All day long. Motions and all!
I'll get a picture of my beautiful little girl tomorrow. It's late and she's in bed. Speaking of....