Sunday, January 6, 2008

Two sick parents + four sick kiddos= Looooooong days

This is the first time I can remember our entire family being sick at one time. Nasty colds. I think I have it worst, but then again, I'm probably just having a pity party.

Having foot surgery right after Christmas seemed like a good idea. After all, I've met my insurance deductibles & out of pocket limits. Having a baby will do that. So... why not have the necessary surgery while we're on break from co-op and while Cael is not totally mobile?

I'll tell you why. I'm terribly sore right now. The Christmas tree and other decor that looked so nice two weeks ago, looks like total clutter now. The downstairs (including the laundry room) is down the longest staircase ever! And I have a terrible cold. (sniff, sniff)

Okay, enough pouting! I have pictures to post. We've made a bit of space on the hard drive. We're trialing an off-site storage company and I'm being judicious in what pictures I allow to reside on the hard drive. For now, I have some stability and that means I'd better get to posting...

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I can't believe Christmas break is over! I hope you're all doing much better now.