Monday, August 4, 2008

All Grown Up.


We seem to have become some sort of destination resort area for the blue birds. The babies left and are back now. And they brought the rest of the family. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins... We have a herd of bluebirds. It's actually a bit unnerving. We have lots of windows and to see bunches of birds swoop by all day long is.... well... a bit creepy!
However, we are reassured that the babies are doing well on their own. They like to perch on the deck railing or the swing set and our pool has become a favorite birdbath. (Ewwww... It's being drained today!)
As I type I can see three of the babies on the deck. Guess they like our view too!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little bluebird!

I think it's neat that your yard has become a blue bird resort (although I would not like all the extra poop!).

jamie said...

Don says you need to build more nests!

Anonymous said...

It's so pretty! I would have been way more fascinated if my baby birds were like these instead of the plain 'ol robins!

Wendy