Monday, August 4, 2008

Look what the mama did!


Please forgive the shadows and bad lighting. I wanted you to see his "real" smile. (The kid is so stinkin' happy all the time, but getting him to really smile in a picture is impossible!)

I cut his hair. Jason loved the bowl cut, but Brennen is just like Rhys. Hot & sweaty. Having a mop of hair on top makes it much worse! So, I cut off pounds of hair. What a good sport George is. He's just thrilled to have an "army guy" haircut!

(This is a direct result of our Dave Ramsey plan. I'm now to cheap too spend any money on haircuts for Rhys & Brennen. Watch out Cael! When (if) you grow hair, you're next!!!!)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't normally like that haircut, but Brennen looks adorable with it.

Unknown said...

I don't like that haircut either (LOL!) but it's the only one I know how to do! Poor kids...

jamie said...

When I first saw the picture, I thought "who's that!" He looks like a little boy instead of a kid.

Hidden Jewel said...

Dd4 decided to cut her own bangs today! I tried to fix them but I did a pretty poor job of it.

Anonymous said...

I've already told you this, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

Wendy

Prindle 4-2 said...

wow! I thought you would never cut his hair. In a Picture farther up I saw him eating his ice cream and thought man Rhys looks tiny and than as I read on, Rhys turned out to be George! Those tow look alot a like now and when Cale gets bigger all three of them are going to be spitten images of each other.

Cynthia said...

LOL! WAY TO GO! I've never been brave enough to try cutting any of the kids hair, but I have cut back on the # of times we get hair cuts - everyone but me that is... have to go have the grey covered up pretty often!