Monday, August 25, 2008

Home schoolers say ENOUGH already!

Home schoolers are a threat. With often extremely limited funds, they persist in putting out sharp, polite, balanced, astoundingly well-educated young adults. Gosh, I'd be threatened, too.

read more digg story

(I don't often discuss our family's decision to homeschool, but sometimes I get so tired of the grief endured by homeschooling families- ours included! On days like those, I need to read articles like the one above to refresh my passion for protecting my ability to educate my children... It is a fight well worth fighting!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article!!

Salar37_Shushan said...

Thanks for sharing that one. It cheered me too. :))

Agreed. Homeschooling is well worth the effort, and the grief we receive from so many who don't know the truth.

Susan in Va