Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lucky George!





(Well... I have no idea why that's so small, but I'm not going to fix it...)

9-6pm? Sounds like work hours, eh? Nope. That's how long we were away from home today. Jason likes to tease, "Aren't stay-at-home moms supposed to stay at home?!"

We took grandma to the airport. Toured Target for some (non)essentials. Patronized Papa Murphy's in order to bring lunch to Tawnya. Invaded Tawnya's to hold baby Ryan (9 weeks tomorrow) and we have not one picture to show of him. Left Rhys there along with a meal for later. Went to the wading pool for a few hours with Amber, Amy, & Nicole. Swallowed gallons, I'm sure, of pool water. Ewwww... Sent Kjersten home with Nicole and her girls (with new PJs purchased from Target- good impulse buy, huh?) Treated George and Cael to dinner out with just the mama. Jason had a business dinner, so I could not seem to muster then enthusiasm to cook for the little boys and me. No matter. We went to Dairy Queen. Good call, George! And, yes, he very much enjoyed his ice cream sandwich! Thanks for asking!
Over all a great day. Saw his grandma. Played with Blake. Had pizza. Napped in the car. Played with Zeb at the pool. At at Dairy Queen. Watched 3 Ninjas with dad. Lucky George!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day for Brennen.
STILL love the hair cut. :)

Wendy

Queen of Clean said...

It pays to have dry pants for a week!!

Cynthia said...

I never could figure out where people came up with the "lazy days of summer" sayings... I don't think I've ever had a lazy summer day and it sounds like you haven't either!

Wendy said...

Hey, I just figured out how to comment!