Thursday, January 22, 2009

Grandpa Tom came for lunch...

Since Cael was rather ill this morning, I smartly cancelled our lunch out with Grandpa Tom... He offered to bring lunch to us. Of course, I said 'yes.' I'm no dummy!


Rhys was busy showing off his balancing skills on the Wii Fit. Here's a picture of his cheering section!


Cael wanted to sit by Grandpa until I got the camera. Obviously, Cael had kept the Tylenol down and it had kicked in. He was in a great mood for lunch. We could have gone to town after all...


Emptying the Wii stuff out of the ottoman.

4 comments:

cj said...

Lou looks adorable in the top picture! (So do George and Grandpa Tom)

Colleen said...

Glad the kids still got to have lunch with their grandpa, even if one was sick. (Poor little guy!)

Wendy said...

Looks like you all had a great time with Grandpa. Wish I had some pizza! Very cool ottoman by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute PJs. Ryan has the same ones...sale at Herbergers!