Sunday, January 18, 2009

One very sick little boy...

Here's the reason I am home from church and have time to post... Brennen woke this morning bawling. His legs hurt so bad he couldn't come upstairs and he was running a fairly high temp. Poor buddy. His head hurts and he's so tired.
I promised a movie of his choosing when the family left for church. It's been an hour and he can't make up his mind. He keeps opting to "take a short nap" with the plan of picking a video when he wakes. We've cycled through the "doze... try to choose... doze... try to choose" a few times with no luck.
For now, it's extremely peaceful in here and I'm caught up on blogging! Now, on to other project after a little snuggling with George...

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

I hope he feels better soon!

Mary Beth said...

Poor George, I hope he feels better soon.