Thursday, September 6, 2007

Rhys

Last night, Jason and I were discussing money matters. Rhys was listening in, so we included him by asking him a few questions about the cost of living. Here's the conversation:

Me: Rhys, how much do you think a house costs to buy?
Rhys: Oh... about $10,000
Me: What about a car?
Rhys: Hmmm... $4000 or $2000 if it's used.
Me: How much is a gallon of gas?
Rhys: Between $2-3. (Gasp! He got that right!)
Me: How much does it cost to fill the van with gas?
Rhys: Well... $3
(brief explanation at this point of how much gasoline my van can hold. Rhys was horrified!)
Dad: How much does it cost to take you to karate?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rhys; (I kid you not.... says...) Priceless?

I laughed so hard, I cried!

5 comments:

Hidden Jewel said...

Wonderful answer!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious! Rhys is a riot!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This is great!

Mom to the 6th said...

DO you think your son watches one too many mastercard comercials?

That was for sure a priceless response.

Cynthia said...

HILARIOUS! I've said it before, but I LOVE how his mind works >VBG>! I also had some $$ conversations with him on the ski hill last year! TOO FUNNY!