Friday, February 22, 2008

Jason laughed at me...

I can't even tell you what happened because you really do NOT want to know. Jason came home to me bathing Brennen tonite at 8:30pm. He NEEDED a bath immediately! I had already spent the better part of the 8 o'clock hour cleaning. You don't want to know. Suffice it to say, three year old potty-trained boys cannot be trusted with personal hygiene. Argh!

And Jason found my description funny. Gross. Whining. Graphic. Cranky. Yes, yes, yes, and yes. But funny? Not even! Of course, he assured me that I would find it funny at some future date. Ha ha.

Lucky for you, no pictures of this either...

3 comments:

Hidden Jewel said...

That sounds really bad!

Cynthia said...

UGH! I can't say that I miss those days (LOL).

cj said...

You should have saved the mess for him to clean up. I bet he wouldn't have been laughing then.