Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentine's gift...

No... not from Jason, but from my friend Carol. She and Bret came and played with kiddos so Jason and I could go out to dinner on Valentine's Day. She even brought dinner for the kids. No cooking for me! (Her hubby had band practice so it's not like she ditched him to do this!)

Carol and Bret.



Carol's helper and fellow photo journalist for the evening.


Thunk!!!! Who's watching the baby, Carol? Oh... yeah... You're taking pictures! :)



Sure, we both fit in here...

Bret (with Cael crawling on his back).


Hey Bret, What is this thing?

Hmmmm... I ate all my cheerios... Wonder if Bret will share some of his?



I, on the other hand, will share my toys.



Check out those fat little hands.


Oh.... Bret's bald head....


On your marks... Get set... Go!!



Bret with teeth. Cael with drool.

Well, hello friend!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved all the pictures! They made me laugh. What cute little boys!

Wendy

Cynthia said...

FUN FUN! What a nice friend! I also had band practice so we didn't get to do anything special either.