Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sick again...

This time we're determined to get some stuff done around the house. Sick or not.

I tackled upstairs while Jason got a lot done downstairs. After he did some "big" stuff, he tended to some smaller details. He hung Lou's doorway beads, her "name", and the cute picture in the bathroom...

Aren't those cute letters? They're wooden and about 7" tall. Gotta love them up against that beautiful pink wall!


Told you, it matches the kiddos' bathroom perfectly. Especiallly against that "merrigold" wall!

3 comments:

Hidden Jewel said...

Very cute!

jamie said...

I love those colors together. Very nice. :)

jamie said...

And by love "those" colors, I meant the bathroom colors from the shower curtain with the "merrigold." That pink is way over the top. I think we might sleep in the minivan and let the girls slumber party in there when we come visit. Otherwise, I'm afraid, very afraid, to sleep in a room like that.