Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wanna know to combat feeling 'blue'?

Post about it for the world to see...

I'm feeling a bit pathetic for airing my woes to all of you. Thank you for all the caring comments and e-mails. I've never felt unloved, but I certainly feel very tended to right now.

Seems kids, homeschooling, obligations, and life can wear on us mamas. The cold, yucky weather and being 8 months post-partum don't help either... So, i'm going to cut out as much as I can, get as much sunshine as I can find, take a nap, and read those e-mails and comments again.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Don't feel bad for sharing . .that's the beauty of this whole blogging internet world. . we can share things when we need extra prayer or lifting up! Still praying for you!

Hidden Jewel said...

Sounds like a good plan!