Friday, February 29, 2008

Stats.

After talking to my friend, Kelly, about how her children have grown, curiosity got the better of me. I weighed and measured each kiddo just for fun.
  • Rhys is 55" (30th percentile) and 77 lbs (50th percentile) for an 11 year old. He'll be 11 in 6 weeks and I'll bet he's going to do some serious growing soon.
  • Kjersten is 47" (45th percentile) and 45 lbs (20th percentile) for a seven year old girl.
  • Brennen is 40" (50th percentile) and 35 lbs (50th percentile) for a four year old. He'll be 4 in 7 weeks.
  • Cael is aprox. 27" (20th percentile) and 22 lbs (75th percentile) for a nine month old. I couldn't get a good height on him, so I'm going to assume he's taller that that...

This, of course, is indicative of nothing. What matters is that they follow their own curves on the chart, ensuring that the kiddos are indeed growing. But it seems to confirm our suspicion that our children are NOT going to be tall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to do that! I think I'll do that today! :)

Wendy

Anonymous said...

I'm cracking up that my three year old weighs one pound more than your nine month old!