Friday, October 10, 2008

Cael (not-so) well baby check up...

Cael went to the doctor on Wednesday for his (month-late) 15 month check. So, here are the highlights:
  • weight- 26 1/2 lbs (70th percentile)
  • height- 32" (55th percentile)
  • head- 19 1/4" (75th percentile)

All is well in Cael's world. Well, except he has croup. Go figure... Instead of immunizations, he got a steroid to help with the swelling in his throat.

Next week or the following week, I'm dragging the whole crew in. As long as Cael is there getting his shots, we may as well get our flu shots done too. Won't that make for a fun afternoon? :)

1 comment:

Mom to the 6th said...

Oh my hes ONLY 26.5 lbs? I would guessed more. I got my flu shot today, do you want to drag my kiddos in with you while your there? I hear Billings Clinic is having flu clinics on a couple saturdays and there apparently $10 cheaper than going in on a regular day! Let me know if you can handel another 4 for flu shots :P!