Sunday, August 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Well, it worked! I just needed some accountability and posting my menu did the trick! It also got us company for dinner one night! (Thanks Carol. The tortillas and dessert were awesome!)

This week, I'm continuing to clean out the pantry/ deep freeze.



Sunday- Crockpot beef roast/ potatoes



Monday- leftovers



Tuesday- Homemade mac & cheese/ ham steak/ watermelon


Wednesday- Cajun chicken strips/ cornbread casserole/ green beans


Thursday- Sloppy Joes/ cut veggies/ chips


Friday- Spaghetti & meatballs/ french bread/ green salad


Saturday- Grilled hamburgers/ pasta salad/ corn on the cob (if I can find any...)



If you would like more ideas & inspiration, visit this week's Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

We did not make it to the Farmer's Market this weekend thanks to a torrential downpour and stunning early morning display of lightning and thunder. So, we're using up the few leftover veggies from last week and supplementing with frozen. It's just as well. I desperately need to clean out the refrigerator so fewer obstacles are a good thing!

1 comment:

Erica Brooks said...

Nice menu ideas. Have a great week :)