Tuesday, June 12, 2007

To "she-who-shall-remain-nameless"...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

She made me promise not to blog about her- so I'm not! I'm just going to post about the wonderful thing she did. I was having a terrible morning. Ever have one? Hormones, tired children, early scheduled appointments for kiddos at the eye doctor's, spilt milk (really... dropped a bottle of pumped milk on the bed... boo hoo!), and the list goes on. To add to my bad attitude was a very messy house. The house that was so kindly cleaned by Audra just a few short days ago has descended into messy, cluttered disaster!

"She-who-shall-remain-nameless" to the rescue!!!!! While I was at the eye doctor, she and her accomplice snuck up here and cleaned. No, I would not have allowed them in- had I been home. It was that messy! Now, it's nice and tidy and I am so grateful...

So, dear friend, to you and your helper... Thank you!!!! I appreciate it more than you know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SUCK!!!! But I love you anyhow

Cynthia said...

Karen,
SO glad you have such great friends!

jamie said...

THAT settles it. I'm moving to Billings. House cleaning fairies never ever come to Camas. Quite the opposite really. :)

Unknown said...

I have the greatest friends in the whole wide world! And, Jamie, you know I'd come clean your house anytime. You just actually have to move closer. A lot closer!!!!