Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Very cool baby things...

I'm a bit of a baby gear junkie. You can ask Jason. I have been banned from buying yet another high chair, car seat, or playpen. (It's okay though... I have the "perfect" one of each of those now!) Anyhow, there are so many awesome baby things.

Here's one. bumkins bibs. They are 100% polyester. Machine washable. Soft on baby. Waterproof. I wash them along with the dishes or throw them in the washer. All of mine (and I have many!) have been thru the dryer repeatedly and they are just fine. They look great after 6 years of use. So worth the money!!!!!

My MOPS table leader brought me dinner last night (lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and cookies- YUM!) and these bibs from the girls at my table. Very sweet!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Those are VERY CUTE!

Cynthia said...

If you're reading the comments I just posted about your nickname entry on my blog!